Link PlugIn ECU WRXLink (7-9) WRX9X - Subaru WRX & STI V7-9 Impreza WRX & STI, cam control
Note that all of our Link ECUs are drop shipped from the manufacturer unless otherwise noted. allow 1-2 days processing time, longer for items not in stock. Link products are also sold locked requiring an unlock code from us once installed to operate. codes will be provided via email or SMS (whichever you supply at the time of the order)
Easy to install. Affordable. Reliable. G4X PlugIn ECUs offer the latest in engine management technology, designed to easily maximize the potential from your car. This ECU fits inside the factory OEM enclosure. Installation is a breeze, with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required for the models listed below.
Designed for the WRX V7-9 EJ20.
- Please check your connector matches the header in the listed photo before purchasing. This ECU fits 5 Plug ECUs.
- This ECU works for manual transmissions only.
- Air temp sensor highly recommended.
- Most factory features are supported.
- Check the features tab for I/O expansion options
- Suitable Applications: EJ20 engine in the GC chassis, 2.0L with cam control.
G4X PlugIn Key Features (where applicable):
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- 512 mega bytes data logging memory
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"
The following expansion connector inputs/outputs are provided:
Expansion connector 1
Ign 6 - Ignition 6 Auxiliary Output
Ign 7 - Ignition 7 Auxiliary Output
Ign 8 - Ignition 8 Auxiliary Output
DI 7 - Digital Input
DI 8 - Digital Input
DI 9 - Digital Input
An Temp 4 - Temperature sensor input
An Volt 11 - Analog 0-5V input
Expansion connector 2
Gnd - Sensor Ground Only
+5V Out - Low Current +5V Supply
Aux 9 - EThrottle - can't be used as an Aux out
Aux 10 - Auxiliary Output
Volt 6 - Analog 0-5V input
Volt 7 - Analog 0-5V input
Volt 9 - Analog 0-5V input
Volt 10 - Analog 0-5V input