Link PlugIn ECU MiniLink - MINIX - BMW R50-R53 MINI Cooper Hatch with 1.6l Tritec SC Engine
Note that all of our Link ECUs are drop shipped from the manufacturer unless otherwise noted. allow 1-2 days processing time, longer for items not in stock. Link products are also sold locked requiring an unlock code from us once installed to operate. codes will be provided via email or SMS (whichever you supply at the time of the order)
This ECU is designed for the R50-R53 Tritec 1.6 SC engine.
- Please check your pin out connector matches the header in the listed photo before purchasing.
- This ECU works for manual transmissions only.
- An XS Loom and 4 Bar Map Sensor highly recommended (sold separately).
- Most factory features are supported.
- R50-R53 MINI Hatch with the 1.6l SC engine
- Chronopack dash option not currently supported
Easy to install. Affordable. Reliable. G4X PlugIn ECUs offer the latest in engine management technology, designed to maximize the potential from your car. This ECU fits in the factory OEM location. Installation is a breeze, with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required for the models listed.
G4X PlugIn Key Features (where applicable):
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- 512 mega bytes data logging memory
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"
I/O Expansion Options
The following expansion connector inputs/outputs are provided:
Aux1 - Auxiliary Output
DI8 - Digital Input
DI9 - Digital Input
An Temp 3 - Temperature sensor input
An Temp 4 - Temperature sensor input
An Volt 10 - Analog 0-5V input
An Volt 11 - Analog 0-5V input
+5V Out - Low Current +5V Supply
GND - Sensor Ground Only