Link PlugIn ECU MR2Link V1 - TST185X - Toyota MR2 V1 & Celica ST185
Note that all of our Link ECUs are drop shipped from the manufacturer unless otherwise noted. allow 1-2 days processing time, longer for items not in stock. Link products are also sold locked requiring an unlock code from us once installed to operate. codes will be provided via email or SMS (whichever you supply at the time of the order)
Designed for the 3SGTE engine in the models specified below. Please check your connector matches the header in the listed photo before purchasing.
- This ECU works for manual transmissions only.
- A Link Air Temp Sensor is highly recommended with this ECU
- Most factory features are supported.
Toyota MR2 (SW20) from 1989 to 1992
Toyota Celica ST185 (except the Carlos Sainz special edition)
Easy to install. Affordable. Reliable. G4X PlugIn ECUs offer the latest in engine management technology, designed to maximize the potential from your car. This ECU fits in the factory OEM location. Installation is a breeze, with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required for the models listed.
G4X PlugIn Key Features (where applicable):
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- 512 mega bytes data logging memory
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"
I/O Expansion Options
The following expansion connector inputs/outputs are provided:
Gnd - Sensor Ground Only
+5V Out - Low Current +5V Supply
DI 5 - Digital Input for switching functions.
DI 6 - Digital Input for switching functions.
DI 4 - Digital Input for switching functions.
An Volt 4 - Analog 0-5V input
An Volt 5 - Analog 0-5V input
An Volt 6 - Analog 0-5V input
An ignition expansion is provided allowing you to convert to a Direct Spark ignition system. Alternatively, these outputs can be used to drive auxiliary devices. The following pinout describes the available connections.
1 Ignition 1
2 Ignition 2
3 Ignition 4
4 Ignition 3